TRUST BIRTH

TRUST BIRTH
Healing Homebirth

Australia's Homebirth Network

Monday, July 7, 2008

nothing special

I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has progressed. I think being so sick for the first few months added to that feeling. I didn't feel pregnant I just felt sick and miserable. So the time I've spent actually enjoying being pregnant has been far less than my other two pregnancies.

I'm in the last trimester already! I really need to start getting things organised and be a bit more prepared. Maybe the nesting urge has set in already? LOL

I spent the weekend tie dyeing a massive load of teeny tiny white baby clothes. I didn't remember how much white stuff one can have for a baby. Ahh well it's now all purple or blue or green or red or yellow. Very cool baby!

It was loads of fun and looks so much nicer than white, blue, pink or lemon. Ewwwww.

I'm at the stage now where I'm getting uncomfortable sleeping and it takes a very long time to actually fall asleep. This belly babe like to dance at all hours of the night. I am surrounded by my body pillow and a huge doona so poor DP is missing his cuddles but sleep is just too precious at the moment.

I plan on getting a few things off my birth/baby needs list each week so eventually I'll have it all organised by the time I go into labour. I do have to book an appointment with the naturopath to get my labour/birth tinctures made up.

I want to start organising my blessingway and DP and I want to have some pregnancy photos taken together.

So I think I've got plenty to keep me busy...

No comments: