- Line an airtight container with baking paper
- Mix cocoa, skim milk powder and boiling water in a small cup and stir until smooth
- Dry roast almonds in a frying pan. Place roasted almonds in a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Pour half of the almonds into a bowl and set aside. Leave the other half in the food processor.
- Add Pepita's, sesame seeds and dried fruit to the food processor and process until well combined. Add cocoa mixture and blend once more.
- Spread the remaining almonds onto a plate or board. With damp hands, roll teaspoons of the mixture into balls. Roll balls in almonds to coat.
- Place in prepared container and chill to store.
Eat and enjoy!
*Store in fridge for up to one week, also suitable for freezing.
Good source of protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, essential fatty acids, zinc, B group vitamins and fibre.