TRUST BIRTH

TRUST BIRTH
Healing Homebirth

Australia's Homebirth Network

Monday, May 26, 2008

Blessingway beads





The two beads I ordered for my birthing necklace arrived today!
They are even more beautiful than I imagined. Such intricate detailing and just perfect for what I was looking for. Hopefully I will gather a collection of beads to make a very special and symbolic neckalce to wear during my labour.
I plan on having a mini blessingway in early september so I will make it then with some friends.
You can buy these beads and other fabulous handmade beads from Blessingway Beads on Etsy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you blog! I'm so glad to see it :-) Off to add you to my links!
Wildmama

Glo said...

I love these blessingway beads. The belly bead is gorgeous, but I like the placenta one even better. It's really sad that so many women find this amazing organ that nourishes their baby before birth repulsive. So, it's wonderful to see it being honored in this way.
Have a wonderful birth,
Gloria

Anonymous said...

hey carly! this is i-dra from blessingway beads! i was just surfing the net when i happened across your blog post about my beads & i wanted to thank you from the bottom of my perineum : ) for such nice words. i would like to send you a thank you gift, so please browse my etsy shop & pick out any single bead you would like, free. i have a lot of new items, so please allow me to give you a gift of thanks & congratulations.