TRUST BIRTH

TRUST BIRTH
Healing Homebirth

Australia's Homebirth Network

Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm a terrible blogger!



My last entry was over 12 weeks ago! I'm a terrible blogger!


I was about 16 weeks before all the nausea and migranes ceased and I could function again. It was not a nice feeling to be so ill all the time. It's so much easier with a bug because you know it will end at some point. Pregnancy is such uncharted territory!


I've quit my job becuase it was causing far too much emotional stress to be worth it. There were so many triggers there and putting myself in a situation where my trauma was resurfacing was not pleasant in the slightest. Watching women being raped of their births, being lied to and not to mention just seeing women attempt birth in a hospital was enough to send anyone over the edge.

So I'm much happier at home with my kidlets.


I'm now almost 23 weeks and it seems like the time is just passing me by. I've got no-one to see for 'routine appointments' and no tests to take. It's all so free of stress and worry. I'm just happily gestating!


I've been doing little bits of reading here and there, I don't seem to get the time to sit down and read a book. Maybe I should set aside some time to do that with a hot chocolate.

Reading lots of Henci Goer, she's great! Also doing some research on which Australian Bush Flower Essences I'd like to have on hand for the birth and post-partum.


This belly babe is moving and wriggling lots to say hello which is really nice. I love that time. It's so unique and special, something a mother and her unborn child can only experience. *sigh*


I've made a birth box design and I'm going to get my dad to help me construct a wooden box to put all the birth supplies in. I'm going to get arty farty and paint it with beautiful pictures.


I'm an organisational freak. I like lists and I have to be organised. I'm not sure whether it's a good or bad thing yet.

On the other hand I'm much more relaxed at this stage of my pregnancy. I seem to be just letting it all go. Embracing life I suppose. I guess that comes with having a 14 month old to learn from. ;)


I promise I'll be back on a more regular basis with updates and photos of my crafty ambitions.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!